sobota 8. června 2013

Challenge - This is me

For our challenge at Papero amo called "This is me" I had to make a layout using my photo and things that describe my scrapbooking style the most. 


I made page in "my colours" - pink, blue and grey. I used my all time favourite thickers from Amy Tangerine and her papers from Sketchbook collection. I had to use my most favourite material in the world - vellum, and the new love - enamel dots. 


I embossed the big chipboard heart with pink and white embossing powder with golden glitters, and then wrapped it in golden-white baker´s twine from Garn und Mehr


I made the backgroud little bit messy with Gesso, that I also used for sprinkeling the page. AND I pained with it on the black thickers - that created a wonderful effect, because I painted only the top part of the letters and left the sides in the original black. It looks little bit like a shadow in the end. 


I cut the arrows from vellum, which I also used for banners underneath the photo. 


Have a lovely day :)
Anna

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat