sobota 1. června 2013

My favourite colours

I love all the shades of pink, turquois and gray,
so I decided I should make layout just in those colours.


 Sweet baby

For this layout I used the papers from My Mind´s Eye 
Lucky in love -  you can find them in our e-shop 


The lace stamp from MME was stamped on vellum and embossed with clear embossing powder. I did cut out the shape of the lace and done little bit of sewing with 5 different shades of pink and at the end I added a fabric flower from Prima Marketig. 


I put white lace underneath the stripe of MME paper, vellum on top of it,
 mini brads from Artemio and alphabet stickers from Basic Grey 
(you can find them in  Olivia kit)


I also used a little bit of gesso, and stick some little hearts in it before it dried out. 


Underneath the photo went some paper lace and vellum, 
and chipboard wth the word Sweet from Basic Grey (also from  Olivia kit)


This pattern needed some cutting out :)



I used the rest of the thread on this heart sticker from MME -  Lucky in love
and finished it all off with some mini brads and pearls.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat